- Click on the Apple icon from top left corner of your screen and click on "System Preferences"
2. Click on Network
3. Click on "+" Add button to create new VPN connection
4. Select the following options
- Interface : VPN
- VPN Type: IKEv2
- Service Name: SwitchVPN ( You can name it anything)
- Click on Create
5. You will see new connection will appear in the list, now you need to enter the server details and your login details to connect, please fill in the details as shown below
- Server Address: ikev2-fremont.switchnetwork.me (List all IKEv2 Server Address List)
- Remote ID: ikev2-fremont.switchnetwork.me
- Click on Authentication and fill in your VPN Username and Password
6. Click on Apply and Connnect
Thats it!, You are now connected to SwitchVPN using IKEv2 Protocol.