DD-WRT Router - PPTP VPN Setup
Setup OpenVPN on Netduma R1
Belkin Router VPN Setup
Asus Router VPN Setup
PPTP/L2TP VPN Server Address List
OVPN - OpenVPN Configuration Files
IKEv2 Server Address List
How to download SwitchVPN for iPhone/iPad if you are unable to find it in your country's App Store
No Internet or Websites loading very slow once connected to VPN
How many devices i can connect to VPN ?
Do you offer money back guarantee?
How much does SwitchVPN cost ?
Do you provide DNS leak protection ?
Does SwitchVPN store logs of my VPN usage ?
Do you offer Static/Dedicated IP VPN ?
How do i change my VPN account password ?
How do i renew my SwitchVPN subscription?
How do i cancel SwitchVPN subscription ?
How to add new payment option ?
How do i turn off auto renewal ?
How do i change VPN password ?
How will GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation affect SwitchVPN?
Do you accept Alipay ?
What payment options are available for SwitchVPN subscription ?
Do you offer free VPN trial ?
How can i get a refund?
How do i enable VPN port forwarding?
Binding Vuze to VPN for No IP Leaks
How to set up VPN on BitTorrent with Port Forwarding
How to watch Netflix securely with SwitchVPN
How to watch BBC iPlayer securely with SwitchVPN
Updated by SwitchVPN
If you are unable to connect to our VPN from China, please try following common troubleshooting steps
1. Try Changing VPN protocol in SwitchVPN :
- Click on Settings icon in SwitchVPN app
- Click on Protocol and change from UDP to L2TP
- Close the settings and re-connect to VPN and check if this has resolved the problem.
2. Try connecting to US or European servers
3. Try rebooting your internet modem/router
4. If you are using 360 Anti Virus and Firewall, try disabling it temporarily and connect to VPN to make sure your anti virus/firewall is not blocking the VPN.
Note : 360 Anti Virus and Firewall is known to cause issues with VPN
If you are still unable to get connected, please contact us on Live Chat or email us at email@example.com , We also offer remote setup assistance.