DD-WRT - PPTP SetupLast Updated: December 24, 2018
1. Open web browser and enter your DD-WRT router's IP ( Default 192.168.1.1 ) to access admin interface.
2. After you are logged into Admin interface, Go to Setup > Basic Setup
3. Under WAN Connection type, change connection type from "Automatic DHCP" to PPTP and fill in the gateway and VPN credentials.
- Connection Type : PPTP
- Use DHCP: Yes
- Gateway (PPTP Server) : us-la1.switchnetwork.me ( List all VPN Gateways)
- User Name: Your VPN Username
- Password: Your VPN Password
- PPTP Encryption/MPPE Encryption : Enabled
- Under Optional Settings, Change MTU from Auto to Manual and value as "1400"
4. Scroll Down to "Network Address Server Settings ( DHCP )"
Set Static DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
Set Statis DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
5. Scroll down and click on apply settings and reboot the router.
6. VPN will be connected in 2-3 minutes after reboot. You can verify by visiting https://switchvpn.net/what-is-my-ip your new IP address.
If you require any assistance, Please feel free to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Live Chat. We are happy to help!