Chromebook - L2TP SetupLast Updated: December 24, 2018
To set up L2TP over IPsec with PSK on Chromebook
- Click the status area at the bottom of your screen, where your account picture is located.
- Select Settings
- In the "Internet connection" section, click on Add connection
- Select Add private network.
- In the box that appears, fill in the information below
- Server hostname: Enter a server hostname from the list here
- Service Name : SwitchVPN
- Provider type: select "L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key"
- Pre-shared key: switchvpn
- Server CA Certificate: Select Default
- User certificate: Select None Installed.
- Username: Enter your SwitchVPN user name.
- Password: Enter your SwitchVPN password.
- Click on Connect