Belkin Router VPN Setup
- Open web browser and enter your Belkin router's IP address , default IP is http://192.168.1.1 and enter your login credentials.
- Open the Internet WAN page and select connection type as PPTP.
- Fill in your SwitchVPN Username in PPTP Account field and VPN Password in the Password and Retype Password fields.
- Host name will be empty.
- PPTP Server IP Address: us-la1.switchnetwork.me ( List all VPN Gateways)
- IP Assigned by ISP set to Yes.
- Leave the option Disconnect after unchecked.
- Set your DNS Settings to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Apply changes to connect to SwitchVPN
VPN will be connected in 2-3 minutes after reboot. You can verify by visiting https://switchvpn.net/what-is-my-ip your new IP address.